Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Casual Wednesday

So I have a new plot.
I want to convince legislators and everyone on the hill that Tomorrow, (well I guess today at this point) the last day of the session, is a dress-up costume day.

I just love the image of Becky Lockhart in a bumble bee suit, complete with antennae, moving to amend. Steve Urquhart would be wearing the guy in the shower costume, and Scott Wyatt would be a hay farmer.

The speaker, Greg Curtis, would, of course, be Wayne Newton, because, he really does look a lot like him.

As for me, I would get one of those big brimmed fedoras with a "press" card stuck in it and a trench coat. That or one of those corner newspaper seller hats from "Newsies".

2 comments:

The Senate Site said...

The senate is dressing up as a blog site.

DP said...

What with the existence of PhotoShop, I am disappointed there aren't some images with this post.