Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Work Discussions

I got back to my desk at one point today to find I've been included on an IM between one of our receptionists and one of our techs.

Jeanine says:
ticket # 70290 is close to expiring. Can someone take this call or let me know when they can call back?
Garret says:
Kate Forster (Sandra Bullock) is moving out from her lake house, built all of it with glass. She is a doctor and has just begin to work in a hospital in Chicago, moving to a new flat in the center of the city. Alex Wyler (Keanu Reeves) is the new owner of the lake house, a young architect who's working in the construction of a new complex of houses at the city skirts. Alex and Kate are maintaining a correspondence, talking about the house matters, sending each other letters, which are put in the lake house's letter box. But a strange thing is happening. . . .dun dun dun
Jeanine says:
Garret what are you doing?
Garret says:
sorry
Jeanine says:
Can someone take this ticket?
Garret says:
The lake house
Jeanine says:
just take the ticket!
Garret says:
best story of all time
Jeanine says:
Yes, I recognized the synopsis!
Garret says:
I'm taking 70263

Just so odd . . .

No comments: